Fantastic Fajitas

Oh friends, have I got a good one for you today.  Sheet Pan Pineapple Chicken Fajitas.  It is all the good things you want to eat:

✅Sheet Pan Easy
✅Colorful
✅Tasty
✅Perfect Sweet & Savory Balance

The most difficult part of the recipe is the prep work.  You'll spend a little time getting things ready, but you could totally do that a day or two ahead of time.  I left out the jalapeno because we are wimps, but otherwise everything is as directed.  I would make sure you are generous with the salt, as ours seemed a little on the bland side.

These were so good fresh from the oven, as well as in leftovers.  I can't wait to make them again.  I might try using pork in place of the chicken!

Comments

Looks great! Thats a bummer you dont like jalopenos. They go great with fajitas or anything like this. Really like the pineapple idea for flavor. Big fan of lemonade or pineapple flavor added in.