Reese's + Fluff = Awesomeness

I'm not normally a Reese's enthusiast, but sometimes you have to try recipes because you are cooking for other people.  My in-laws are big Reese's fans, and I knew they would appreciate the peanut buttery goodness of these Reese's Fluffernutter Bars.  Each layer is one more layer of decadence just about anyone will enjoy.

I doubled the recipe so that there were enough to go around, but one word of advice, cut these small!  They are so sweet.  Also, make sure to let the marshmallow around the edge get nice and toasty.  It makes it even better.  As I was making these bars I worried a little that there wasn't any leavening of any type.  I needn't have, they are a delightful, fudgy consistency that supports the inside layers brilliantly.  It really is all the good things you want in a cookie, plus peanut butter and fluff.


Comments