It Seemed Like a Winner from the Get-go

When a recipe includes the words bacon, chicken, and Alfredo, you can pretty much expect a home run.  In truth this recipe is just a baby version of a white garlic pizza, but the whole idea is pretty genius.

I used multi-grain English muffins to make up for the Alfredo calories, a refrigerated Alfredo sauce from the deli section (because jarred Alfredo is disgusting), some pre-cooked chicken, my favorite bacon bits from Costco, and mozzarella.  It was a snap to assemble, and baked quickly in the oven. 

This is a great easy option for quick meal prep on a busy night.  It also has great customization possibilities for the future.  Of course, I've seen English muffin pizzas before, but I'd never thought to change up the pizza variety.  I will now!

Comments