Just Peachy

Peach season is one of my favorite, and I'm always in search of more recipes that use peach.  Somewhere I spotted this recipe of a Browned Butter Peach Dutch Baby.  Since we love Dutch babies of all types, I knew this would be a good match. 

As with all Dutch Babies, this was super easy, especially since I didn't even have to peel the peach.  Now, I did make a mistake and stir both teaspoons of cinnamon into the batter, but it still tasted excellent.  I don't think you actually need the cinnamon/sugar dusting on the top.  Sure, the sugar tasted great, but syrup or whipped cream will give all the sweetness you need.

I'll definitely be making this again, and soon.  A great touch of summer, anytime I need it.

Comments

Unknown said…
Looking through some your posts on Beans and Weenies however this is one that really caught my eye, I LOVE peaches. I mainly prefer whats known as ''donut peaches" as they are big in the south of france region where my mum is from. But frankly in the summer time when it's the season I prefer nothing more than eating peaches whichever the variety, in the sun and just relaxing.
To be perfectly honest I probably will not attempt this as my cooking/baking skills are very subpar and I am okay with that. However this is definitely going in a scrapbook of things my mum needs to make for me when I go home. I will ensure she doesn't make the mistake of putting too much cinnamon into the batter. And I look forward to trying it next May, when I am able to go back home! Thanks for the idea Heidi!
HRottier said…
Peaches are my favorite too. I bet you could make this because it's literally throwing things together. Pretty sure your mom would be happy to make it for you too. :)