I Didn't Want to Like This One


Manicotti is a fun idea. Delicious pasta tubes filled with cheese--all things I support. 

And yet, experience has taught me that filling those stupid tubes is easier said than done.  Consequently, I usually scroll right on by those delicious cheese tubes because I just can't take the work, and the mess, and the hassle.  Every once in awhile, though, one slips through, and I conveniently forget the work, mess, and hassle, and try again.  This was one of those times.

I was enamored with the idea of a crock pot version for one thing, plus, time makes me forgetful.  Enter Crock Pot No Boil Manicotti.  I had the usual trouble filling the tubes, mostly because some of them were very oblong instead of round, the round ones were easy.  As usual, I started swearing at myself for trying again.  For once, I was wishing for a bad meal so that I could feel good about not making it again.

No dice.  It was fabulous!  Such an easy recipe, and it really tasted so good.  Good enough I might take on the headache again. Can you believe it?!!

Comments