Easiest. Queso. Ever.

Looking for a super easy addition to your holiday snacks?  I've got the perfect solution!


2-Ingredient Queso Dip is quick, simple, and perfect for snacking.  I made it for the final exam in my class (hence the overly carb-loaded plate), and it was a hit with all my students.  I liked the fact that it was easy to make, especially for an on-the-go situation of making at home and taking to school. 

I chose to use the slow cooker for the whole preparation.  I thought it worked well, although the cream cheese didn't get entirely smooth.  It was also a tad runny for my liking so I left the lid off the slow cooker toward the end, and it thickened up pretty well.  If you wanted to guarantee it was thicker, you could add some white American cheese or even more cream cheese from the get go.

This may be my new go-to dip for all kinds of snacking occasions.  It was the perfect balance of yummy and easy.

Comments