Asian Flair



Looking for a simple and tasty Asian twist for dinner?  This recipe for Easy Teriyaki Beef, really is super easy.  Just throw a few items together and let the crock pot do the rest.

I also chose to do a tiny bit of work in the second step, just for veggies and fun.  For that step I cooked these stir-fry noodles using some of the sauce from the bottom of the crock.  I also steamed some frozen carrots and broccoli in the microwave, and then tossed them into the mix.  I loved having everything together in one dish.  I found the noodles to be a great match for the flavors in this dish, and the fact that they cook so quickly was a bonus.

Usually when I do a crock pot recipe I want it to start as a simple throw together plan, that I don't have to do anything else with.  In this case I didn't mind, though.  I got the flavors of stir fry, but the work was far less.  I recommend giving it a shot!

Comments