Sitting in the Sun

Ah, warm sunshine and a few spare minutes to enjoy it.  I won't lie, I've been basking.  And lucky for me, the weather and my menu synced up perfectly.


These Fall Off the Bones Ribs were easy, and fantastic.  What could be better?

I let them cook all day on low, whipped up the sauce at dinner and then fought to keep them all together on the grill.  They were so yummy, and the whole fam was pleased as punch for it to be rib season again.

To top things off, I threw together these No Bake Chocolate Cereal Bar.  I couldn't believe how fast I was able to make them, and they were excellent (even with my swap of Crispix for corn flakes).  I also liked the small recipe size.  Sometimes by the time three of us make it through a 9x13 pan of something, I am heartily sick of it.  These were just the right amount to enjoy a few times and then finish.

So, there you have it, two recommendations for an easy summer supper.

Comments