All Rolled Up

The finish line of school is in sight.  A few final obligations to school, a big week with several commitments to see through, and then finally, I think I can settle into summer mode. I can't wait.


Tonight's recipe was pretty easy, mostly assembly rather than actual cooking.  I've been looking forward to this Ham and Swiss Stromboli, and it didn't disappoint.  I really liked using the refrigerated French bread as compared to crescent rolls.  It still has a distinctly refrigerated dough flavor, but it's not as dominant as the crescent roll flavor.  It was also pretty easy to work with.

I used Black Forest Ham, shredded Swiss, green onion, and added some cooked fresh broccoli.  One of the commenters on the original post shared that idea and since I had broccoli on hand, decided to give it a shot.  It was excellent!  The perfect compliment to the other ingredients.

This recipe was nothing fancy, but it was good.  The leftovers will make an outstanding lunch or breakfast too.  That's a win rolled up right there.

Comments