For the Longest Time...

I love Billy Joel, but this is not that blog post.


I have been waiting to make these Cinnamon Roll Bunnies, aka Cinnabunnies, forever.  They are just so cute.  And thankfully, super easy.  It didn't really take any extra time at all.

I used chocolate chips for the eyes, and pink M&Ms for the noses.  I didn't love how the M&M got puffy and split apart, but it still looked cute.

So, finally, I can cross this cutie-pie recipe off my list.  It was a lot of fun, and much easier and quicker than expected.  Bonus.

Comments

Its a cute finished product, which I am sure it must be hard to eat. I saw an awesome cinnamon roll recipe where you use cinnamon rolls flattened out for a pie crust and top, and the inside of the pie is a traditional apple pie filling. If you're looking for another cinnamon recipe :)
Heidi said…
That sounds like a great recipe! I'll look for it.