Make It Snappy

During winter break I'm not as pressed for time in the kitchen as I am when classes are in session.  However, we are usually busy doing nothing, and I want to minimize my time missing out on the fun!

This Cheesy Sausage Hash was the perfect answer.  Just a few minutes in the kitchen produced a tasty hash with lots of flavor, perfect for dinner and awesome leftovers for breakfast.

Whenever I make a smoked sausage recipe, I use the turkey variety.  There's no sacrifice in flavor, only calories, my favorite kind of swap.  I used the potatoes with onions, and added half a green pepper, just as the original blogger did.

My biggest gripe with this recipe is using the pre-cooked potatoes.  Ultimately though, I loved not having to peel, chop, and spend as long cooking, so I guess the occasional convenience food works in my favor.

If you are looking for a snappy dinner, or even breakfast, give this one a try!  You won't be sorry.

Comments