Not the Singer



Today's selection includes the Best Ever Balsamic Meatloaf.  As with previous recipes, I'm a super skeptic whenever a recipe is fronted by the "best ever" moniker.  Too big a title for most everything in life.

Unfortunately, it was too big a name for this meatloaf.  While it was good, it was definitely not the best ever.  It had good flavor, I particularly liked the use of the Italian bread crumbs, but it was not in any way exotic or distinctive beyond that.  No matter, we enjoyed it, and now my quest for other "best evers" can continue, knowing full well the  meatloaf category is still wide open.

Comments

Unknown said…
I absolutely loathe the taste of most meatloafs I've tried. However, I must admit, a balsamic version does intrigue me, even though it wasn't the "best ever". Or maybe I'm just determined to enhance the only food I never touch!
Heidi said…
I hear the meatloaf loathing. Try a cheese stuffed version some time. Cheese makes everything better.