When Mom's Gone...

I don't travel for work very often, so when I do, I try to make sure as many details as I can are taken care of.  I pre-plan lunches, pre-pick clothes, etc. If there's anything that can be done ahead of time, I try to do that, so that my fam doesn't have more reason to miss me.

For my recent trip, I decided to try this Make Ahead Mac and Cheese.  I was able to put it together before I left, and all my hubby had to do was slide it in the oven.  I didn't even ask him to take pictures for me (trust me, he had enough going on with supporting my little blogging efforts).

The recipe got rave reviews from both my kiddo and husband.  After I got home, I warmed up some of the leftovers for a quick lunch, and they were delish!  Even straight from the micro, it was creamy and yummy.  I'll have to keep this one around for super busy weeks, or the next trip out of town.

Comments