Restoring Order

With a new school year, I'm working hard to restore order to our home and meals, and maybe even get ahead of the game just a little.


Now, I've been menu planning all summer, but summer plans are a lot more up-in-the-air, loosey-goosey, so I felt like I needed to make a good start at getting ready for September.  Plus, a late summer clean-out of my freezer made me a bit more specific about what I need to use up in order to avoid whole pile of freezer-burnt food.  So, here we are, ready to roll, and well ahead of the start of the month.  Go me.

This month includes some last summer grilling favorites, and a first sneak peak at chili and other comfort foods perfect for fall.  I'm looking forward to the change of the season, and hopefully keeping ahead of the game, for at least the first few weeks of school.

Comments