Conflicted


This Easy Crockpot Lasagna sounded like a super fast path to yummy lasagna, but I'm not sure how I feel about the results.

First, heavy lasagna on a hot, humid 90+ degree day wasn't the best coincidence of menu planning.  Second, against my better judgement I used the Ragu as listed in the recipe.  I don't normally prefer Ragu as a jarred spaghetti sauce, and I kind of wished I'd gone with my gut feel and used Prego like I normally do.  Third, this is a big dish.  Now I have an endless supply of leftovers of a very mediocre dish.

And that's where I'm conflicted.  My kiddo loved it, and has eaten the leftovers for two lunches straight.  Plus, as easy recipes go, this is definitely a great candidate.  I'd say if you love lasagna, and choose your normal favorite pasta sauce, this is probably a good possibility.

I'm guessing this recipe gets lost for me, however.  I can't face this many leftovers again.

Comments