CBR Grilled Cheese

Ever since I started reading Plain Chicken several years ago, I've noticed a lot of Ranch or "cracked out" flavors showing up on my menu.  Not that I'm complaining.  At all.


Today's offering was Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Grilled Cheese.  All things grilled cheese are fabulouso, so add in chicken, bacon, and ranch and it's even better.  There's really nothing earth shattering in this recipe, but it absolutely tastes delicious.

And then because we were getting a little low on zert in this house, I decided to throw together some chocolate chip cookies.  Only, it was late and I wasn't paying attention, and I'd already started beating a full cup of butter rather than the 2/3 of a cup my regular cookie recipe calls for.  A quick Google produced this Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, and since it was the best, how could I argue?  The whole baking soda dissolved in hot water technique was new to me, but the cookies were pretty delicious, especially since we started eating them not even four minutes out of the oven.

So we ended up with two yummy comfort foods, and possibly a new go to recipe for cookies.  Time will tell.

Comments