Pumpkin Pasta?

I'll admit.  It was the recipe title that made me push the "Pin It" button.  I really didn't dig in and look any farther.  Probably the "One Pot" part had me hooked too.


So what is One Pot Creamy Pumpkin Pasta?  It's fabulous that's what it is.  Ultimate creamy mac and cheese, that isn't heavy, and feels healthy because of the secret pumpkin ingredient.  Just perfect.

The prep process for this recipe is a bit interesting, but it works.  I got tired of waiting for all the liquid to go down, so I spooned a little of the extra off once I was well past the eight minute cooking point.  I was probably a little generous with the mozzarella I added, and I know I rounded up on the cheddar.  I like to walk on the wild side where cheese is concerned.

With all that cheese, the pumpkin flavor takes a back seat, and I'm okay with that.  It's simply delicious cheesy pasta, perfect for an quick, easy dinner.

Comments