Dwindling Summer

All of a sudden we are in countdown to school mode.  I can't believe it.  Summer went so quickly, and I just don't know if I'm ready to get back on the roller coaster.

We have been filling in every last day we have, with fun, friends, and family.

At a neighborhood picnic, I took these two fun snacks.  One was soooooooooooooooo yum, and the other was entirely and completely forgettable.


First the yum one: Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip.  If you love strawberry pretzel salad, give this a try.  It has all the delicious flavors of the salad, but it's far less work.  We used pretzel thins, cinnamon sugar pretzels, and Golden Oreo Thins for dippers.


Then the forgettable choice: Candied Popcorn.  I used the Berry Blue flavor, and it was just weird.  We thought it sort of tasted like Fruity Pebbles.  Totally not worth the work for the outcome.

Comments