Dinner for Breakfast


Many people, including our family, are fans of Breakfast for Dinner.  I'm not certain, however that this recipe for Breakfast Spaghetti actually qualifies.  Whatever the case, it was easy and yummy, and definitely well received by the little at our table.

I used 8 oz of spaghetti for our supper.  It yielded our normal servings for dinner and several more for leftovers.  I was also a little short on Parmesan cheese so I added a little mild cheddar.  I think the two together was a nice combination.

This was such a hit with my little darling.  She has enjoyed the leftovers at both lunch and breakfast over the course of the last few days.  The fact that she likes the noodles doesn't surprise me in the least, but she also likes the eggs and ham combination as well.

I'm sure that I will get requests to make this recipe again, and soon, whether for breakfast or dinner, I'm not certain.

Comments