Something Fishy!

We just returned from a lovely vacation on the east coast.  We love filling up on fresh seafood when we are close to the seashore.  Since we didn't have that many seafood meals while we were away, I decided to go ahead with these Spicy Fish Taco Bowls from the menu plan.


These are a great way to enjoy fish tacos.  I chose to use some leftover taco seasoning as opposed to the individual seasonings.  I used brown rice, frozen corn, green pepper, green onion, cheese instead of avocado, lime juice instead of lemon.  I know the cheese for avocado isn't really an even trade, but I'm the only one in the family that cares for avocado.  We all love cheese, so that was all that really mattered here.  I also threw a few cherub tomatoes on for good measure.

I really liked the change-up from tacos to taco bowls.  It's the same flavors, but a new mixture which was yummy.

Comments