New Things

Today's post involves a couple of new things, but in different ways.


First, these Grilled Barbecue Chicken, Apple, and Smoked Gouda Sandwich Wraps were a new flavor for a couple in my family.  I love Gouda, but my husband and daughter had never tried it.  They both liked it!  It makes me so happy when they both try new flavors and really enjoy them  The wrap itself was good, but not remarkable.  I don't think anything is especially wrong with it, but there also wasn't a wow factor either.


The wow came later.  My daughter and I were working on cleaning out cupboards and discovered quite the cache of Kit Kats.  They are her favorite candy bar and tend to stack up over the course of various candy holidays.  We went looking through my pins for Kit Kat recipes and found these Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch Bars.  This is a perfect recipe for kids to help with.  It moves right along and you get a finished product in no time at all.  Plus, they really like the idea of candy bars being involved.  It also helps that these are scrumptious.  Basically Scotcheroos with a peanut butter chocolate plus Kit Kat layer.  Can't go wrong there.

Comments