Join the Club

It was a busy night--late arriving home, child to bathe, PTO to attend.  Thankfully, our Chicken Bacon Club Pizza for dinner was simple and easy.


I started with a Pillsbury thin crust pizza crust.  From there it was really just about assembly.  I started with mayo and homemade ranch (which I did not mix together ahead of time), pulled cooked chicken from the freezer, added cheese and my trusty Kirkland bacon crumbles, and baked it. After it was done, I added a smidge more ranch plus tomato and lettuce.


This was a fun pizza.  Not spectacular, but tasty.  I think cold toppings on pizza always throw me for a bit of a loop.  I particularly liked how my kiddo explained the pizza to her dad over the phone.  "We're having pizza.  It has vegetables on it."

This was my first encounter with the Touch of Philadelphia shredded cheese and it was very good.  Nice and melty.

Since there was little commentary from my crew, I will take that as a sign that they appreciated the fact that I made dinner for them, but they would also appreciate it if I lost this recipe.

Comments