Don't Forget the Soup



I love BBQ Chicken Pizza, so I was very excited to try this BBQ Chicken Pizza Soup.  I was also pretty jazzed by the easy prep it required.

And the soup was pretty good.  I used cooked shredded chicken from my freezer instead of the canned variety, and added a bit of cheese to the top.  But really, no one noticed the soup.  All of our attention and taste-buds were captured by these Quick Soft Breadsticks.  Soooooooo good.

The dough for the breadsticks was super easy to mix up in my Kitchenaid, and it was pretty easy to roll out and shape into breadsticks, even if  I didn't realize until the last cup of flour that it was supposed to be bread flour instead of all purpose.  Oops.  Still, they were soft and yummy, and everyone's favorite part of the meal, I'm pretty sure.

Comments