Just Keep Swimming

I'm barely keeping my head above water, over here, but I can almost see the end of the semester and more breathing room.  We're still eating, but frankly the the recipes I've made haven't been exciting enough to report on, especially with limited time.

Here's a brief rundown of what we've been eating and a brief (very) review of each.

Farmer's Casserole--we enjoyed this for breakfast with my family this Thanksgiving weekend.  It could definitely use more cheese.  It is friendly to those eating gluten free.

Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Dip--yummy dessert dip that is pretty rich.  I liked it best with apple dippers and pretzels.

Ham and Cheese Mini Breakfast Pies--this was dinner for us.  Tasty, but basic.  Would be good to keep on hand for quick breakfasts.

Chips & Cheddar Hot Dogs--this is a fun concept, but nothing too exciting.  I learned that I prefer ketchup to barbecue sauce on hot dogs.

Cheesy Potato Taco Casserole--this was good, but the potatoes didn't cook through in the time allotted.


So, there's that.  A very quick rundown.  Some hits, some misses, but basically a lot of meh. I'm sure I'll make other more tasty items in the future.

Comments