Pizza Swirls

Friday nights are great pizza nights.  Something about kicking back for the weekend calls for comfort food and something fun.


These Pizza Swirl Buns are a great pizza-like dish without being straight up pizza.  And with this much butter and garlic, how could they not be good?  They are, in fact, delicious, buttery, and almost decadent.  If the pizza topping layers were more intense they would be over the top.


We really enjoyed them at our table, even my little who usually doesn't go for pepperoni.  I will say though, make sure you've got your leftovers wrapped really well or everything in the fridge starts to smell like garlic.  Ask me how I know...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I couldn't resist commenting on this because they looked oh-so-delicious. I have gotten something like this at Monical's and loved it, so it has to be so much better since it is home-made. I wish I had the drive to learn to cook things like you do! I also saw that you made desserts and will have to go back and look at your posts for some inspiration. I don't really cook but making desserts is something I really enjoy.
HRottier said…
Cooking has been a learning process for me. Trust me, I would not have tried this dish as a college student. :)
HRottier said…
P.S. Comments on my blog count for credit, so feel free!