Mini Me(at)


I love a recipe that turns out to be not only tasting but enlightening.  These BBQ Meat Loaf Minis were a great simple meal, and now I'm contemplating all the different meatloaf recipes I can make in the mini format so that I can use those recipes on teaching days.

This meat mixture is super easy to throw together because it relies heavily on the seasoning and bread crumbs from the stuffing mix.  It's a great time saver.  In fact, I mixed up the recipe and put it into the muffin pan (covered) the day ahead of time, so that all I had to do after work was pull the pan out of the fridge and pop it in the oven.

The barbecue flavor in these is very subtle.  Just enough to let you now it's not plain 'ole meatloaf.  If you are a big barbecue fan, you'll probably want to make sure you enjoy some extra sauce on the side.

Now to scout my meatloaf recipe for the next mini-me candidates...

Comments