Chicken Parmesan Pizza

More than anything, I love to mess with familiar flavors in new formats.  You may have noticed.


Which is why I really followed the spirit of this recipe for Chicken Parmesan Pizza, but then added my own spin.  I want easy and quick, not labor intensive.

I started by cooking some frozen chicken patties, to which I added jarred spaghetti sauce, dried basil, parmesan and Italian blend cheeses, and a frozen Schwan's pizza crust.  From there, it was really just assembly.

 This was absolutely delicious when I got the right combo bite.  I would love to try it with fresh basil and mozzarella.  Maybe next go 'round?

Comments

Unknown said…
This looks sooo good. I am a huge fan of chicken on pizza and feel like I am in quite the minority with that being said. So I'm glad to see others enjoy chicken on their pizza as well. Add parm to the mix and it sounds like a fantastic meal.