Superlative Chicken

Once you've written a food blog for any length of time, you start to run out of words that describe food you enjoy.  You've noticed have you?  Lots of re-run adjectives?  My apologies.


So, without any bragging, carrying-on, or use of over-the-top language, let me just say that THIS is the way you should be making chicken.  Follow the easy instructions, including a few of the best comments--lift the chicken up from the skillet on thick slices of onion, and take the extra trimmed fat and stuff it between the body and the skin of the bird.  Perfect crispy skin. Deliciously moist chicken. You're welcome very much.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This looks delicious!!! Though it may be a little past my culinary skill level so I'll probably have to pass it on to a family member and hope they make it when I come visit.
Unknown said…
I'd love to try this! Chicken is a household favorite of ours. We're always looking for new recipes and I've been wanting to surprise my folks with dinner. Maybe this is it!
Heidi said…
This requires no skill! That's the beauty of it. Smear the chicken with olive oil and salt and pepper. That's really it, plus there's a great video tutorial.