Stuff 'n Puff It


There are some recipes you have to try, just because the name is cool.  Clearly that's where Ham and Cheese Stuff 'n Puff falls.  Beside that, all the stuff that went in it sounded yummy!

This is a great all-in-one recipe.  I followed the recipe as written, except for using some leftover Boar's Head ham my sister shared with me, and swapping out the sour cream with plain Greek yogurt.  The flavor from the stuffing mix was really nice touch.

It's always good to finish a good meal with a yummy Valentine cookie.  A few weeks ago tried the new Red Velvet M&M's, and since then, I've been thinking how delicious they would be in a cookie.  My biggest dilemma was whether it should be a cream cheese cookie or a chocolate one.  I decided to go with these Best-Ever Cream Cheese Cookies.  With a title like that, how can I miss?

I wanted mostly a basic drop cookie, but then the original poster suggested rolling the dough in sugar.  That sounded festive.  Then a commenter said she rolled them in cocoa powder.  Score!  That sounded fabulous.  Ultimately, I ended up with soft, delicious cookies.  Some of them looked beautifully Valentiney.


Others looked like I burned them to a crisp.


That's what dark cocoa powder gets you.  This might come in handy for an April Fool's Day!  No matter, they were still yum!

Comments