Proven Formula


Some recipes are a mystery.  When you read the title you can only dream about what delicious yumminess may come about.  And then there are those recipes like Cheesy Garlic Chicken Biscuits.  No mystery really, but I knew they would be delicious.

What's not to love about cheese (I used mild 2% cheddar), cream cheese and chicken, along with a little seasoning.  Wrap it all up in between biscuit layers, and you've got yourself a winner.  I used my large kitchen scoop, and it seemed to be about the right amount for the pockets.  That used a little bit more than half the chicken mixture, which means I've got to get creative about what to do with the rest.  But we'll enjoy that part, no question.

Oh, and I learned you can add the garlic and salt to the chicken mixture, and come out fine.  And this proves that even after all these years, I still haven't learned to read all the instructions.

Comments