Brinner (Brunch for Dinner)


I am a big fan of breakfast dishes at dinner, but I think tonight's offering qualifies more strongly as a brunch.  Less egg, and an overall less breakfasty flavor.

The name of the recipe is Ham & Onion Crescent Squares.  When onion is in the title, I generally expect a stronger onion flavor than this had.  It was good, but not remarkable, even though I added a little sharp cheddar into the mix.  I'm wondering if the magic will come when I warm some up for breakfast in the morning.  But then what meal category is it appropriate for?


Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the way you think! I'm really into cooking too and over christmas break I tried this recipe: http://getoffyourtushandcook.com/2013/06/spicy-peanut-ginger-kale-spicy-grilled-tofu-double-the-spicy-double-the-fun.html

If you like kale and tofu and all things thai, you'll love it. I have fairly adventurous taste buds, but my dad even enjoyed it and he does not!
Unknown said…
I have never thought about it that like, and I agree to the way of your thinking. A first word of a food's name will be the first impression to the food. I think this could be appear to the advertising world also, because words (copy writing) can be changed people's mind pretty easily.