Name That Category


I'm not sure where to put these Italian Meatball Buns.  They definitely fall into the yum category, but I don't know if they are main dish or appetizer.  Perhaps both?

We had them for our entree, but they could totally be a fun appetizer or party finger food.  However you decide to serve them, I'm pretty sure you will like them.

What starts as a lot of prepared items, become even better when joined together.  I used turkey meatballs from the freezer, Rhodes rolls (my fav!) and we dipped them in warmed pizza sauce topped with some Parmesan cheese.  I brushed the tops with a little butter, then added Parmesan, garlic salt, and basil.  My dinner companions loved them!  Many compliments including, "Mommy, these are sooo good."  (For the full effect, you must imagine that sentence said by a little mouth filled with a big bite.  We are still working on table manners.)

These get a high recommendation.  The next time I make them, I'm going to throw a little mozzarella inside too.  Just because I can!


Comments