Chicken Pot Pie Pasta


I love that our weather is getting perfect for having comfort food on the table.  This Chicken Pot Pie Pasta is a great comfort food dish.

There's nothing complicated about this recipe or the flavors in it.  Truthfully, it's a lot like recipe that I use for chicken and noodles (only thickened up a little).  I had to do a quick scramble for green beans because I forgot to buy some.  Luckily I had a partial bag of the frozen variety in the freezer.  They work just fine.  My recipe also looks a little different from the original because I had shredded chicken in the freezer.

It's a tough call on what I would make a for a chicken noodle recipe in the future.  I like the Reames' recipe a little bit better because it doesn't require multiple dishes, but for a nice thick not soupy option, the pot pie pasta is where it's at.

Comments