Crabilicious


I was so intrigued when I saw this recipe for Crab Cake Quesadillas.  It sounded like such a great way to combine two yummy flavors.

I took a few liberties with this recipe to accommodate our personal tastes and family size.  I began by cutting the recipe in half, and then using imitation crab because we much prefer the flavor, and used only sweet peppers.  I also added a dollop of this Oikos Red Pepper Dip to help bind the mixture together.  We also dipped the final product in the red pepper dip, as a substitute for the homemade aioli.  It is so yummy!  Totally don't feel like I missed out not making it from scratch.  (If anyone is keeping track, it's also delicious on Fritos!)

I'm not really sure where the "cake" part of the equation is fulfilled in this recipe, but they are good, and of course, loaded with possibilities for customization.

Comments