Mad for a Muffin


On an almost daily basis, my little one requests muffins for breakfast.  Seldom have we planned ahead enough nor do we usually want to take the time to make muffins for the everyday.  So, I had two goals in mind in making these Strawberry Muffins.

First, I was able to use up some of the fresh, local strawberries we bought yesterday.  Second, I was able to surprise my girlie, which I seriously love to do.  She pronounced them delicious.  I enjoyed them too, even if strawberries get kind of a weird texture when they are baked.  (It always seems to me like they should hold it together more like blueberries, but they don't.)

I forgot to put the sugar on top of the muffins, but other than that I followed the rules.  Best of all, I have a satisfied customer at my table.

Comments