Not Just For Men

If you've been on Pinterest for at least 30 seconds, you've no doubt seen the link for Man-Pleasing Chicken.  I'll admit to being intrigued and just a little peeved when I saw the recipe title.  As much as I enjoy making a meal for my husband, he's generally pleased with most everything I make (a shepherd's pie with tomato sauce and peas early in our marriage being the exception).  Thus, at least at our house, many recipes are man-pleasing.

In this particular case, I skipped out on the menu plan because of guests at our house.  I decided it was a great opportunity to try to please somebody.  It turns out, my little one was the most excited about this recipe.  She quickly ate her way through her portion at dinner, and again at lunch today when she had leftovers.  She also raved about it both times.

This is an easy recipe.  Simple ingredients that produce a rich flavor.  I also like the fact that it used boneless, skinless thighs.  The meat stays very moist and flavorful. 

Indeed, this recipe is man-pleasing, but I'd say it's a bigger hit with five-year-old redheads.

Comments