Three Cheers for Brunch

I have a love/hate relationship with breakfast food.  There are many days throughout my life where absolutely nothing sounds good for breakfast.  Then there are days, like yesterday, where I could eat breakfast for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  (And I did.)

Easters are always full of lots of yummy food, and yesterday was no exception.  Our Sunday School class substituted eating and fellowshipping for our usual study.  My contribution were these Sausage and Cheese Crescent Squares from Pillsbury. (I found them, where else, on Pinterest.)

These are super simple and unbelievably delicious.  I will be making these for LOTS of occasions.  Including, making a batch and refrigerating/freezing portions for my own breakfast. 

And, lucky for me, there were a few leftovers so I don't even have to think about what I want for breakfast this week!

Comments

bigjoe88 said…
My family and I love breakfast. My brothers and I sometimes take over the kitchen and cook brinner ( breakfast for dinner). These squares look really delicious.