Sloppy Philly Joes

Sloppy Joes are simple, yummy, and great for an easy supper.  Somewhere on along the line I spotted this recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes.  I really looked forward to trying it.  I even bragged about it in a meeting this afternoon.

This is a super simple recipe--no exotic ingredients, easy preparation.  I don't know that true Philly steak sandwich lovers would be impressed, but the flavors mesh together nicely. 

Word of caution--it is super sloppy.  A thinner sauce than a normal sloppy joe means that there's less to the sauce to hold the meat and veggies together.  No matter.  I ate mine with a fork and it was perfectly delicious.

I predict this will be a regular addtion to our menus.

Comments

agreiner said…
I am not sure my family would go for this recipe of sloppy joes.My daughters do not share in my passion for vegetables. They prefer fruit. You could say they take after their dad. He doesn't eat veggies either. So, I don't do the cooking. He does to appease 3 out of 4 in the household.
Heidi said…
I gave my little one permission to pick around the green peppers. They are the main offenders for her in this recipe.