For Tuesdays It's Tacos

I love Plain Chicken's recipes, but I have been holding off making this Taco Pasta dish.  Mostly because it looks so yummy, but I knew the ingredients weren't exactly in the low-cal category. 

I decided to put it on this month's plan because I really wanted to taste it.  It is a great take on the ordinary taco.  I followed the recipe just a written, using mild salsa.  (Remember, we are quite weak of palate around here.)  It was still too spicy for my little one.  We had to stir extra sour cream in!

We had a second family meal out of this dish because with only three of us, it goes a long way.  It was great the second time too.  I definitely recommend adding this to your menu, especially if your family likes a taco night, but you want to change things up a bit.

For me?  I will hang on to the recipe for sure.  Perhaps the next time around I'll substitute this new discovery I made in the store this week:


Or as most people probably refer to it: Salsa for Babies.

Comments