More Pinspiration


We had a pumpkin carving party with our Sunday School class this weekend.  It was so much fun to see what others chose to carve, and we got to eat yummy food before carving the pumpkins.

For a main dish, I made these Pumpkin Sloppy Joes from Taste of Home.  They received good reviews from our guests.  I also got inspired for a few Halloweeny treats I saw on Pinterest. 

These Nutter Butter ghosts were a big hit. I think everyone in town must have been making the same thing--I had a terrible time finding cookies!



I also saw these little tarts on Pinterest and decided to make a pumpkin variety. I just used the standard Libby's Pumpkin Pie recipe and purchased pie crust. I topped them with the Vanilla Cool Whip and a dash of cinnamon. Delish! (Make sure you don't roll the crust too thin, though, very tough to get out of the mini muffin tin!)

Comments