This Could Become a Regular

I know that fish and seafood need to play a bigger part of our evening meals.  The littlest member of the family loves it, and it's just better for all of us.  I often find that the fish flavor takes center stage, though, and depending a particular piece of fish that flavor can be great or really too much.

I like this recipe for Baked Fish with Cheese Sauce for a lot of reasons.
1. It's cheesy.  That's never wrong.
2. It's simple and doesn't have any exotic ingredients.
3. I can put it together and on the table in less than 30 minutes.
4. It tastes good and it has blended flavors, not just fish.

I want to try this with something other than tilapia.  I know it's supposed to be a mild fish, but it seems like sometimes it's not.  Too often it's not.

As a side dish I made some baked rice with shredded carrots.  It was a great compliment to the fish and the sauce.  This will definitely become a menu regular. 

Just as soon as I find some fish that suits my taste...

Comments