When You Need to Feed 20 or So

Well, maybe not 20, but this recipe for Chicken, Snow Pea and Cashew Fried Rice is a huge recipe. Good thing it's tasty!

For those of you keeping track, this was supposed to be for last Thursday, but I already had so many leftovers last week, I used those instead. I didn't want to waste the snow peas so I moved the recipe to today. Stay tuned for more shuffling.

I made this recipe just as indicated - no substitutions whatsoever. Whoa. That just doesn't happen often in this house.

As veggies go, Snow Peas get universal appeal in our family so that was one of the things that drew me to this recipe in the first place. It's also a nice one dish dinner, especially if you already have rice on hand. For some reason I read this recipe several times in order to process the steps. It's not difficult and so perhaps it was my state of mind today. I served this dish with fresh pineapple on the side and it was a great combo.

Invite some friends for dinner and enjoy!

Comments