The Verdict is Still Out


Yesterday we were at home recovering and so I was thankful to have an easy crockpot recipe that didn't take much effort. I'm undecided as to whether this recipe for Pulled-pork Tacos will stick around, though. I don't know if it was because I smelled the smell all day, or what , but by the time dinner time came I wasn't so interested in the tacos and could have just eaten chips and salsa. The taste is pretty good, but there was either too much cocoa powder or chili powder. There was an almost grainy texture to the sauce that was weird. I definitely needed the sour cream to break up the intensity of the meat's seasonings, too. I've got quite a bit of meat leftover, so perhaps the second go around will be more tasty because
1. I feel better
2. I haven't smelled the smell all day
3. the corn tortillas will stay together and the meal will be less messy.

Comments