Thanksgiving Leftovers

So, everybody is looking for ways to use up the leftover turkey, dressing, etc. I stumbled upon a new way (at least new to me) as I was throwing together some lunch today. Since last Thursday, we've eaten turkey in various leftover forms-sandwiches, hot turkey salad, etc. but I was looking for something new. Salad sounded good so I decided to put turkey on the salad after warming it just a smidge in the microwave. Yeah, I know, they say it makes turkey dry and tough to microwave it, but it was going on a cold salad, it didn't matter. Then I got to thinking, what about substituting leftover dressing for croutons. I nuked a few pieces of the dressing and then added it to my salad. A great new creation!! I'll have to remember this next year if I have Thanksgiving at my house and thus have the leftovers.

Comments