Mixed Up Monday




Today's my last working day of the semester--yippee! Unfortunately it throws my whole week out of whack in terms of chores, etc., but I guess I have four days plus a whole summer of not working to get over it! Anywhoo, as I was rushing to get Monday's laundry started before heading out the door, I did manage to remember to pull some steaks out of the freezer so that I can grill them tonight. I expect there will be a salad added to it and some other inventive, child-friendly side. Perhaps I'll try this recipe for grilled apples I spotted this morning.

Comments

MBMP said…
I'm interested to know how the apples turned out if you made them. Sounds interesting!
Heidi said…
The apples turned out to be a big hit. Instead of the red hots I just mixed cinnamon and nutmeg in with the butter and sugar. The little monkey was quite taken with them! She probably ate half an apple all by herself.