My Greatest Challenge...

...is figuring out what to have for dinner each night. I know. I know you are supposed to plan weeks and days in advance in order to be the most efficient and frugal meal producer possible. However, I'm totally a mood-driven food picker. Sometimes I just "feel" like Italian or Mexican or Chinese or whatever. In those cases, any planning I've done goes right out the window. Bye-bye, see-ya, good riddance.
So here's my plan: create a blog that actually works as my food planner/journal. Then, at least I can use it as inspiration for future meals. If other people join in and offer up what they are making for dinner, I'll be even more greatly inspired. Warning: I am not a foodie or food snob. I like McDonalds and Taco Bell and Pizza Hut and all the other traditional, run-of-the mill kinds of places. If you are looking for gourmet, this isn't the right spot to be. If you are looking for some easy meal suggestions and perhaps a little food news, this is the place!

Comments